- Help To Promote Storng Root Development
- It Is a clean media for container potting, free from weed seed & other waste matter
- it is a sterile media which does not contain any bacteria, fungus, & harmful chemicals
- is absorbs & retain water very well but does not compact like soil
- it does not decompose and degrade for long times,so it is best used as growing media for container garden & terrace gardening
- All India Delivery 1,00,000 Happy Customers 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Peat moss is an important component of most potting soils and seed starting mediums. It holds several times its weight in moisture and releases the moisture to the plant's roots as needed. It also holds onto nutrients so that they aren’t rinsed out of the soil when you water the plant. Peat moss alone does not make a good potting medium. It must be mixed with other ingredients to make up between one-third to two-thirds of the total volume of the mix. It has a remarkable ability to efficiently manage water and hold on to nutrients that would otherwise leach out of the soil. While performing these amazing tasks, it also improves the texture and consistency of the soil.