- PERLITE For Indoor And Outdoor Pots Plant Containers Improves Drainage & Aeration In Potting Mixes
- PERLITE Mix Evenly With Potting Mix To Help Prevent Soil Compaction And Promote Strong Root Development.
- FASTROOT Promotes Strong Healthy Roots on soft semi-hard and Hardwood Plants
- FASTROOT Easy To Use Hormone Rooting Powder Helps form new roots on cuttings, Use all year round
- Package Contain :- Fast root Rooting Hormone Dry Powder 1 Nos (50G), Perlite 1 Nos (450G)
- All India Delivery 1,00,000 Happy Customers 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Divine Tree Horticulture Fine Grade Perlite For Gardening Hydroponics
- Perlite - Those Little White Bits You Find In All The Best Composts - Allows You To Achieve Those Fluffy Potting Compost Mixes, Full Of Air Spaces And Retained Moisture, You'Ve Always Dreamed Of And Will Give Your Greenhouse Seed Sowing And Growing Activities A Real Leg-Up. Here'S The Science Bit; Perlite Is Natural Volcanic Rock Which Is Heated To A High Temperature To Produce A Lightweight Micro-Porous Structure And This Material Proves Ideal For Holding Air And Moisture, Reducing Compaction And Generally Giving Your Plants The Time Of Their Lives!
Where To Use Fast Roots Hormone
Grow new plants from cuttings with Divine Tree Fast Root Dry Powder Rooting Hormone. Made for rooting of tropical and hardy ornamental plants, leaf cutting, greenwood and softwood cuttings. It can be used on a variety of both indoor and outdoor cuttings, including new growth, brittle stems, woody stems, grafting, young plants, corms and bulbs. It is also very useful for grafting, and will dramatically increase the success of grafted plants.
How to use Fast Roots Hormone
- Use only cuttings from vigorous and healthy plants, and make sure the growing tip is between 2 inches and 8 inches long.
- Dip the cutting into Fast Roots powder. Immerse the cutting into the powder slightly higher than the planting depth. Shake the excess powder off by lightly tapping the cutting against the edge of the planter.
- Tamp down the soil around the cutting to remove air pockets. Keep the cutting warm and moist. Many plants will root better if they are kept out of direct sunlight.
- Tack care of cuttings as appropriate for the plant variety. Control watering, temperature, humidity, light and other environmental factors. Observe and control external factors such as insects and fungus.